Layout of Store

Like most people I have been burning Yankee Candles for years..Unfortunately on 21st December 2017 a large Yankee Candle exploded & the glass shattered and burnt my living room carpet.

The frightening thing was that I was out of the room at the time nd not only does the family dog usually lay in that spot but also I smelt the carpet burning when I came back into the room so I presume the house could have also caught fire. My living room carpet needs replacing so I contacted Yankee candle and have not even had a courtesy email to apologise or suggest how they may help. Do i now have to replace a fairly new carpet through no fault of my own? I have burnt cheaper candles that have never exploded so would not expect an expensive candle to shatter.

I know all about not burning the candle too low. I noticed on the internet that several of the Cinnamon Stick ones were recalled December 2016 so I am starting to wonder if my candle slipped through the net and was never recalled???

Yankee candle need to sort out their customer service.I hope they will do the right thing and contact me as a matter of urgency!!!

Review about: Yankee Candle Candle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments