filters
City:
Product:

Yankee Candle - Or is not burning evenly

Yankee Candle - Or is not burning evenly
I bought a cake and it is not burning evenly.
#1441902

Yankee Candle - Disappointed

Yankee Candle - Disappointed
Have a candle cost 15 dollars there is no smell to it so dissappointed in it
1.9

Yankee Candle - What happened to the good candles

Candles dont represent scent the so bad it smells like you just extiguished a candle and the aftermath of smoke thelarger candles with more wicks are bad very dissapointed my boys have bought thier Mother this gift and in the last 3 years its a hit or miss .

Yankee Candle - No scent

Yankee candles used to be the best out there. Now I can get candles at the Dollar General that are stronger and last longer. Very disappointing. I went to Bath and Body works in the mall the other day. They were selling candles right and left. Go into YC and I’m the only one in there. Bought four votives. Hardly smell them. Get your quality back up or you’ll go out of business. Just saying.
Reply to reviews
Yankee Candles used to always see the candles I would buy especially at Christmas time so I could have my house smelling like a real Christmas tree. Can't remember the name of the one I used to always get but I know you had discontinued it. The ones you have out now do...
1.9

Yankee Candle - Can't get off of email lists, 2 emails a day

I have clicked unsubscribe more times than I can count, I have called and been told my email address was suppressed, when I started forwarding emails back to info@yankeecandle, Laura said she was suppressing my email, but she had the wrong email in the note, and... you guessed it... I continue to get emails from them. This weekend I returned $170 worth of items that I was going to give as gifts. And I'll never purchase from them again.
I didn't like
  • Cannot get off their email distribution lists

Yankee Candle - RIP off candles

These candles are a rip off...cost a ton and have little to no scent. Expensive wax! Bath and Body Works make much better candles...at least they have a scent.

Yankee Candle - Plug ins only work when brand new

Never been to this place except a couple months ago. Bought a couple plug ins, get them home, worked great. So travelled back the 1&1/2 drive to bigger city, but a couple more plug ins & refills and ZERO, don’t work at all. But the oil and *** is all over the plug ins. Can’t return, shredded receipt. Can’t believe they’re not out of business!
#1420450

Yankee Candle - Bad and Toxic

Yankee candles are terrible. Lease black rings on my ceiling and you can smell the toxic fumes. Paraffin wax sucks so bad because it’s petroleum
1.1

Yankee Candle - Retired candles

Why is it every time I get a candle I like such as Beach Plum , and TreeHouse memories they get retitred. I guess I'll just stop buying Yankee Candles. They arent cheap anyway.
2.1